The online store on Ekokarelia's (business ID
2789343-5) website at
The online store of Ekokarelia on the website realisointikarelia.fi (Business ID 2789343-5) processes personal data provided by Customer to fulfill and additionally confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and shipments, and for the necessary communication during the legally required period required.
1. Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") is Ekokarelia Oy, business ID 2789343-5 (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller").
2. Contact information of the controller: email: info@realisointikarelia, tel.: +358 (0)44 3073352
3. Personal data refers to all information pertaining to natural person who has been identified or can be identified.
Source of personal data
1. The Controller processes personal data obtained with the consent of the customer, which have been collected under an agreement with the purpose of securing and fulfilling an electronic order in the online store.
2. The Controller only processes the customers' identification data and contact information that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase agreement.
3. The Controller processes personal data for shipment and accounting purposes and for the transfer of necessary information between the contracting parties for the legally required period. Personal data is not published or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of processing
The Controller processes the personal data of Customers for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website under chapter 4, section 2 of GDPR.
2. Electronic orders created by customers (name, address, email address, telephone number)
3. Compliance with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Controller.
4. Personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a purchase agreement. An agreement cannot be concluded without personal information.
Duration of the storage of personal data
1. The Controller stores personal data for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Customer, and for a period of three years following to expiration of the contractual relationship.
2. The Controller must erase all personal information once the necessary storage period of the personal data has expired.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third parties who process the personal data of Customers are the Controller's subcontractors. Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between Controller and Customer.
The Controller's subcontractors include:
- Webnode AG (online store system)
- Shipping company
- Google Analytics (website analytics)
Rights of the Customer
Under the Regulation, the Customer has the right to:
1. access personal data
2. rectification of personal data
3. erasure of personal data
4. object to processing of personal data
5. data portability
6. withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if case of a suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The Controller undertakes to implement all technical and organizational precautions that may be necessary for the protection of personal data.
2. The Controller has implemented technical precautions intended to secure the facilities where data is stored, particularly by restricting access to computers with passwords, using antivirus software, and regularly maintaining the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the realisointikarelia.fi website, the Customer confirms that they are aware of all the conditions pertaining to the protection of privacy and accepts them in full.
2. The Customer accepts these regulations by checking the checkbox in the order form.
3. The Controller may update these Regulations at any time. The new, updated version shall be published on this website.
These regulations shall enter into force on December 26, 2019.